- Origins of the Screens: The search for functional assessment tools.
- Seven screens to match the seven most common (and most commonly inhibited) movement patterns of human beings.
- Foundation in athletics - Application to personal training clients.
- “Qualitative” vs. “Quantitative” movement assessment.
- How do the Screens work?
- Example: In-line Lunge.
- Movement symmetry and asymmetry – the KEY to injury prevention.
- Impact of the Screens on a client’s training program - Experts in exercise vs. Experts in movement.
- Thinking long term for our clients.
- Incorporating the Screens into workouts.
- Explore Reebok Movement Screens.
For Gray Cook's courses available on PTontheNET.com Click Here